Dear User Groups:
Mt. Diablo Unified School District is excited to announce the launch of SharePoint, an easy to use web-based program that will enable the public to request the use of district facilities through the Internet. SharePoint will make it easy for you to submit permit applications and track their status. If you wish to use a kitchen please fill out the kitchen request form in addition to entering a permit request. Kitchen request forms can be found here
- Inputting your information does not constitute an approved request; it is an application request for the dates and times. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an e-mail notification that your request has been approved or denied. Once approved, you have permission to use the facility at the date/time you have requested.
- You must submit your application for facility use no less than 30 days prior to your event.
- Please remember to provide in the "Billing Address Field", the address you wish the invoices to be mailed.
All user groups must provide a Certificate of Insurance prior to approval. You must have ($1,000,000) liability coverage, for bodily injury and property damage and MDUSD must be named as ADDITIONALLY INSURED. Also, The Certificate Holder box must show: Mt Diablo Unified School District – Maintenance & Operations Dept – 1480 Gasoline Alley – Concord CA 94520. This is also the address where all Certificates of Insurance are to be mailed to.
- To those groups who fall within the non-profit/direct cost category, enter your 501(c)3 number where indicated on the application form. Otherwise we will not be able to ensure the reduced rate.
- If you have any outstanding or unpaid balances with the district, your request will be denied until your account is up to date.
To get started you must register your organization through our Web site, using the button below, or if you have already registered please click the sign in button on the sidebar.